Dec 13, 2005

I dont usually do this, but...

Okay I promise there wont be any talk about peeing on little girls, I just needed a title for this edition (which I almost just mispelled...) of me just ramblin and ramblin. Lets get it!

Apparently Diddy has a heart in that oh so cold shell of his. slick ass mutha-so and so. Diddy and LOX came to an agreement and they got their publishing back- who says guerilla tactics dont work?

They killed Tookie. Not surprised, its just a shame thats all.

Yesterday was the last day of my Hip-hop and global culture class. It was sad. Where else can we talk about music and things that we know about and say things like fuck, shit, ass, asshole, bitch-ass nigga, "ol soft ass booty ass rapper." There were some cool folks in that class. Made some friends (which I'm totally against) and saw a lost little white girl constantly say dumb shit. My last memory of her will be her admitting that she had no idea that breakdancing came from hip-hop. I only hope that my legacy wont be saying things like "but come on... I dont care where he's from that nigga pee'd on little girls! That shit is nasty- thats a nasty ass dude."

Sorry. I guess I did talk about pissing again.

R.I.P. Richard Pryor. thanks for making cussing funny to black people. and being one of the first black entertainers to REALLY scare white America.

I cant wait to come home for Christmas. I will be eating at all your homes. I'm currently stretching my stomach. I dont have too much time there- so there damage will be severe.

mental note: dont forget to buy some cheese tonight

mental note 2: $0.49 hamburgers and $0.59 cheeseburgers tomorrow at mcdonalds. fuck my health. I cant beat my old freshman record- hatin ass 5 burger limit...

back to Tookie... I dont get people. Why didnt he ever get a retrial, like a fair. with a jury of his peers maybe? am i reaching? is that not fair?

one of my teachers game me a short script to read a while ago about fumi kuti, wife of afro-beat supastar fela kuti. she wants me to see if i can throw together some character designs for the story of young fumi and maybe a storyboard. it could be something nice for the kids.

there have be several reports and documents confirming that in fact Trick does love the kids.

PEACE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby u are freakn strange. i love how u ramble its so hot!