Dec 16, 2005

"cause i dookied on every song that they threw me on"

I dont know what that quote has been in my head all day, but yeah. Youre welcome.

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the muthafuckin day!!! Damn, I'm excited! I have a lot of cleaning to do tonight and I plan on watching the Texas and USC Rose Bowl tonight with my good friend tonight. My good friend Beer, oh and real people too. Should be intresting to see how clean I can get the place while drunk - especially since I know the game wont be over til late.

Quick update: The crazy people are getting rowdy at work. Yesterday one of the guys here got punched in the face quite nicely. Lets put it this way, his eye got to lookin like a Krystal/White Castle burger and the other eye ended up lookin like a microwave sausage buscuit - except you know it was skin and eyeball. Today one of the clients threathened someone else (I dont blame him for this though) to do the same face rearranging to him and another guy cursed out a fellow client due to a tooth ache.

By the way, I am very excited to see Jayka tomorrow!

PEACE

0 comments: