Apr 27, 2010

King $#!+ Pt.1

So I decided I would do some art posts. I thought maybe if I have start a routine, I can have more focused art exercises and get some blogging done.

This first series is called "King $#!+" simply because it includes comic characters that are kings, rulers, emperors or at least leaders of some sort.

First up are the Kings from the "War of Kings" storyline: Vulcan and Blackbolt, rulers of the Shi'ar and Inhumans/Kree respectively. Not a big fan of Vulcan, but I think thats the point. On the other hand, I like drawing Blackbolt a lot.

Okay that's enough commentary. Take a look and please leave comments below the post to let me know what you think.

PS. I'm going to post two versions of each picture, one to show all the scribbling (with red or blue pencils) and one that looks a little neater (the greyscale).


4 comments:

Jessy Taylor said...

do my comments count? i think you are fantastic and I am glad to see you drawing and blogging again!

laura :D said...

these are awesome!! you're good!

Anonymous said...

My thought when I saw this four hours ago was..."looks like the kid still got it". Then I chuckled. Then I saw I could click to embiggen them. Then I did.

Jessy Taylor said...

it really makes me happy that you blogged!

luv u