Mar 14, 2006

I'm Going, Going, Back, Back to Cali, Cali...

...for the first time. So for the first time in my 80 year college career, I am going somewhere for spring break. Will I show my boobs? That my good people, is a promise. Maybe I'm get my stomach tattooed. Thats what skinny niggas in California do, right? Thats what that one guy did right? Yeah. I have 2 days to get all my 2Pac jokes out the way. I hear they hang people for mentioning Pac sideways out there. Its not like he was from Cali. I could understand if he was from Brooklyn. All jokes aside, I have to get myself prepared and I have to get all my preconcieved ideas of California out of my mind. Don't want to be a hater and I love this girl I'm going with, so its going to be fun. I'm out.

1 comments:

Jessica Marie Taylor said...

imma punch you punky... lol, but cali WILL be FUN! you nerd im so sad u said all that ugly stuff about cali and our love for pac!