Oct 16, 2005

Its Sunday...and I'm kinda mad

Not too mad though (maybe)
I forgot how much fun it is being in relationships when other people (friends, i guess thats what you'd call 'em) want to go around putting their two cents in here and there. Its fun shit. Its like theyre planting crap flowers and shit bushes [NOTE: crap flowers and shit bushes are copyright by Anthony Taylor 2005, all rights reserved] everywhere. Landscaping at its finest. I understand looking out for your buddy, but damn dude. Don't be an asshole with it. Thats not cool. I dont get people sometimes.
The Million Man March's 10th Anniversary just happened dubbed the Millions More Movement happened this weekend. I dont watch T.V. too often so I dont know... did it get any coverage? If so what was the slant? I know the focus was on younger Black males, like guys around my age (18-27 esp. ) . Farrakhan shouldnt have had too much trouble motivating people this go round. The shitfest that was/is the New Orleans relief effort kinda did the work for him. The hip-hop community should have jumped all over this considering all the good work coming out of them. I'd hate for them to have lost any momentum, but you never can tell. Besides there are hos to be had.
Fun time!! This is really old, I'm just glad someone had it online still. The reason Bill O'Rilley will probably never have semi-smart rappers on his show ever again. (youre safe 50. its cool):
http://u-r-mad.net/madnet22/oreilly(u-mad.net).WMV ahh... I love it.

PEACE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you anthony... even when u are a brat and blog about my "asshole" friends... lol... its all me and you stinky MUAH!

Catherine said...

Bush currently has a 2% approval rating amoung African Americans...that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling